Looking for a dental career in Pictou County? Join the Highland Dental Centre team.
At Highland Dental Centre, in Pictou County, we aim to provide our patients with a relaxing environment. Our friendly dentists and staff are here to answer questions and provide high quality, professional dental care. Our practice is in the Highland Square Mall and provides a full spectrum of general dentistry services, implant restoration, orthodontics and Invisalign, cosmetic services, and restorative services.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.8 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses and access to Study Cubs and online professional communities.
• Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities and enhanced treatment planning support.
• Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
• Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice
• Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
• Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
• Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
Highland Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Pictou County community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.
Brighten your smile at Highland Dental Centre in New Glasgow.